Friday, May 11, 2007

Birthday Pictures


This is me (duh-and by the way: sorry you have to see my bare feet!) wearing my new outfit and using all of my new "toys" that my OU girls sent to me. Thanks Jenn, Sarah, Lisa, and Julie! I love you girls!

This is my birthday present to myself...good ol' Tabasco.



These are my presents from Patsy and Amber. Amber had her mom send over the Splenda and the Hemp lotion! And how much do I love Pride & Prejudice?!?!?!

Sean, Lydia, and me ready to dive into the cake!

My nieces and nephew enjoying their meal together at the "kid table".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe I am the first to comment! Happy Birthday a little late (hope you got my e mail and eventually card) Sounds like you had some great days and parties.So glad to hear you are doing well even with reality setting in.And I am glad you are continuing to make new friends with the Poles. Stay the course. Aunt Jenni

~Lori said...

Yay!!! Happy Birthday to you!!! It looks like you had a good time. Sounds like things are good as usual in Poland. Have to ask: How's the sausage there? You've certainly had some by now.....

Anonymous said...

Hi! I missed my prime blog location, but we're back from Niles now. Your new outfit from the girls is really cute. You had a busy week. I hope we can talk to you tomorrow.
Love and hugs!!

Anonymous said...

On closer inspection, I enlarged the photo fo Splenda & dvd. I was checking out the lotion when I noticed that Pride and Prejudice has Polish writing on the cover. Is it in English or Polish? Does Keira's wig look any better in Polish? Hope you're feeling better.
Love, Mom

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

The movie is in English and she still has that same nasty wig. I mean really, it still blows my mind that NO ONE seemed to notice or be alarmed at the awful fit of that wig! I still say, if I ever have to wear a wig....